CFB Week 1 Bold Predictions Thread

12 hours ago, Elaida said:

NO.  Not Larry, Nebraska's prodigal son.  Show some respect for the creator of the College Football Playoffs.  

I'm taking out a large life insurance policy on Larry, hiring someone to "make it look like an accident", then celebrating the death of an awful fictional character by purchasing something from Armani. 

2 minutes ago, IA State Husker said:

That prediction was meek, timid, and unadventurous.  (Yes, I googled antonyms of bold, sue me.)

I post what I want. But to soothe you I will revise my prediction.

Nebraska smashes the Arky State qb on defense and shreds the Arky State defense through the air in the first half. We run lots of vanilla stuff in the third and in the fourth put them away with Devine Ozigbo and his smash mouth football. The blackshirts come to play and we shut down ASU and hold them to a field goal in the first and our second string overplays the ball and they get a td in the fourth. 

35 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

I post what I want. But to soothe you I will revise my prediction.

Nebraska smashes the Arky State qb on defense and shreds the Arky State defense through the air in the first half. We run lots of vanilla stuff in the third and in the fourth put them away with Devine Ozigbo and his smash mouth football. The blackshirts come to play and we shut down ASU and hold them to a field goal in the first and our second string overplays the ball and they get a td in the fourth. 

bloodsport.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

• Plus1 2

On 9/1/2017 at 1:12 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

Nebraska will use four running backs, and afterwards fans will debate which one is the best.

I was being a smartass because I thought the chances of this happening were around 100%

Couldn't have been more wrong.

But it's kinda nice to have a featured running back bringing it all four quarters, now that I think about it.

On 8/31/2017 at 0:10 AM, broganreynik said:

Lee accounts for at least 5 touchdowns (4 passing, 1 rushing).

Kalu grabs two INTs.

Arkansas State will not score in the first half.

Tyjon Lindsey will have a rushing TD.

Florida beats Michigan, Wyoming beats Iowa, Florida State beats Alabama, and Maryland beats Texas.

Hey! I got the last one right! One out of eight ain't bad!