Any chance the Tanner Lee story isn't 100 percent true?

tmfr15

The hype train definitely got a little ahead of itself this time. Probably a little bit of everything from playing against our defense to just generally looking good in practice situations. He's definitely impressed me here and there but today was pretty brutal at times.

Probably should have been viewed as a red flag when DL told everyone to cool their jets. I also think criticism is met with too much hostility at times. We all want the team to be successful, even the worst of the Debbie downers. But there are things that need to get better and it does no one any good just hearing nonstop sunshine pumping when they can't execute it when it matters.

There's a lot to be optimistic about. Hopefully the coaches are figuring out what they have and what works best moving forward. Losing to Oregon doesn't mean anything for our chances at the division so let's go get it!

• Plus1 1

Tanner Lee is exactly as he was advertised to be coming out of Tulane. He'll get better with experience if he's allowed to keep his spot. He's less accurate than Tommy Armstrong or Eric Crouch at this point and his lack of touch makes his throws hard to catch. Seems all four of our QB's are pretty close in talent.

19 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I'm pretty sure I said he locked on to his target st Tulane and in the spring game and people thought I was crazy.  He made some mistakes last week and I went to bat for him.  He for some reason thought Morgan was his only option today.  I still think by the time big ten play rolls around he will look better.  Ps... We have terrible team speed 

Agree to some degree, however Oregon has amazing team speed for an unranked team.  You will see terrible team speed when we play every team in the BigTen West.  Our offense will look amazingly fast in every game going forward except OSU and Penn St.