Post Game Presser- Arkansas State

seaofred92

2 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Did you give him a 15-yard cushion?</p>&mdash; Jeff Sheldon (@OWHJeffSheldon) <a href="https://twitter.com/OWHJeffSheldon/status/904201179395112962">September 3, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://twitter.com/OWHJeffSheldon/status/904201179395112962

Hoping to fix this for Cheese, dont think i did though.

1 hour ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

If Diaco doesn't speak during the post game PC, he's a chicken.  His defense looked god awful and he should be answering questions as to what the hell happened.  He needs to own this garbage and show these kids he takes responsibility for that crapshow on the field.

If he makes it a habit, maybe, I dont know. I don't give a rat's ass what a coach does behind a microphone, to be perfectly honest. 

Sometimes after a sh**ty performance, particularly one that was so bad from an assignment standpoint, you'd rather just go fix the problems than waste your time with a reporter.

2 hours ago, brophog said:

If he makes it a habit, maybe, I dont know. I don't give a rat's ass what a coach does behind a microphone, to be perfectly honest. 

Sometimes after a sh**ty performance, particularly one that was so bad from an assignment standpoint, you'd rather just go fix the problems than waste your time with a reporter.

Yeah, not sure why @HuskerInLostWages is so ferociously determined to read into this so heavily and call him a coward and explain from the outside exactly why he didn't do this.

"You're a coward if you don't face the music" can pretty easily be translated into, "You must placate us with sound bytes because we feel icky" imo

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Landlord said:

Yeah, not sure why @HuskerInLostWages is so ferociously determined to read into this so heavily and call him a coward and explain from the outside exactly why he didn't do this.

"You're a coward if you don't face the music" can pretty easily be translated into, "You must placate us with sound bytes because we feel icky" imo

Yeah who cares if he speaks at a presser. Nothing he would've said would've changed the outcome on the field.

We forced two turnovers and only let up one or two big plays. The safety and PR TD really hurt us. We have an offense that can keep us in games. I personally think the OLine did well except for the brain fart on the safety.

People think PJ Fleck is a great coach and MN almost laid an egg against Buffalo. Give it some time.