I mean....

Redux

That was uninspired.

Kudos to the Red Wolves, seriously.  Yall came to ball and deserved that win.  Nebraska...woof.  That was just not good.  There were so many things to not like I am having a tough time pointing anything I did like out.  Same mediocre ground attack, same penalty mistskes, same Special Teams struggles, same tight finish against a team we should have easily covered against.  How are we supposed to be excited to play in Eugene next week?  I feel so disappointed, just damn....

• Plus1 4

3 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

The more I read the more excited about the next opportunity.

lee was f'ing excellent.

defense didn't show anytging

Bryant was marvelous

receivers did okay for the most part

hell we are Indy bound!

lets beat the sh#t out of Oregon next week

Trust me Matty, I would love to be in your thinking.  I'm not going to piss on your parade though bud, keep on keeping on my friend.

Defense played well when they were trying to. It was kind of like watching a USMNT game in that they never looked like they were taking their opponent seriously. /ba-dam-tss, USMNT.

Questionable call/mentality from Diaco there.

Pretty frickin' sweet from Tanner Lee. Needs polish. I like where that story's going.

Lee was a positive, RBs were a positive.

Heck Nebraska has the offense to win games this year, but a bad/good season to a great season will be dependent on the defenses progress and adjustments.

I just wish, that when we are up two or more possessions in the fourth quarter, we RUN the ball more rather then continue passing. I get the playing not to lose can hurt you, but this is different. 8 minutes left in a game up by 14 points, lets just not pass and impose our will on the opposing defense.

• Plus1 1

This is EXACTLY why I haven't  been able to get uber hyped up for the season like I used to back in 2010 or 2011.  They just look so damn vunerable in every faucet...I can't  get my hopes up in any fashion.  That was not good....that was just not good at all.  We wanna be elite again, not almost average or almost top 25.

I watch these other teams struggle early but put the scrub away in the 2nd half.  Meanwhile we barely prevented ovetime.  What the blue hell.

• Plus1 1

You know that wasn't the defense.

Why would you play vanilla like it's a scrimmage? I don't know. Kind of puzzling mindset. Doesn't portend well. But it wasn't the defense.

8 minutes left in a 2-score game...you still need to score. Being passive is more likely to put you in a nailbiting situation. Of course, so does trying to score and failing to. But at least you try to put it away.

Hopefully we plug those faucets :P

• Plus1 3