I mean....

Redux

Just now, hskrfan4life said:

I was saying that you thinking it's going to be a sh#tstorm this week. It's Oregon, with a new head coach. They have speed. Just wait and see my man and try not to overreact.

I'm not disagreeing.  But Oregon's MO is score fast and score big.  We go there and bring that kind of showing.......no thanks.

7 minutes ago, 1995 Redux said:

Yeah.  But normally we have another scrub to hammer things out against.  We barely prevented OT against a Sun Belt squad and have Oregon on the road in a week.  sh#t...

Arky St could be a better team than Oregon this season. It's not likely, but we don't know much about any of the teams yet. If Arky St beats Miami, then does this game look better?

Step off the ledge red. 

Watch the second half. You'll see.. adjustments defensively. played much better. 

Arky state has won back to back sun belt championships. These kids aren't chopped liver. We're also a bit green on the corners. Things don't happen overnight. There is a reason the line was 15 and not 25. 

Defense did enough that we should have been up by 21-28 points before that last drive. Offense stalled out a bit, which was disappointing. 

Think we smack the ducks around a bit next week. 

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, 1995 Redux said:

Does anyone actually feel good about our defense going to Oregom next week?  If you do you are full of sh#t.

I'm excited for our offense to go to Oregon... Not sure how you can be disappointed in our offense. At. All.

But yeah, our defense may be in for a very rough day. I'm betting the overs. I expect the opening line to be about 110.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, El Diaco said:

I'm excited for our offense to go to Oregon... Not sure how you can be disappointed in our offense. At. All.

But yeah, our defense may be in for a very rough day. I'm betting the overs. I expect the opening line to be about 110.

Our offense looked okay.  We want any chance to come away next week with a Win it needs to step way the hell up.

ArkSt D Line was their strength.  But it wasn't anywherenear the best we will see this season.  If that was a test we barely passed.

7 minutes ago, 1995 Redux said:

Straight up, Oregon right now at Arkansas State,  Oregon wins big.  Come on.

You just don't know that. Oregon might be the greatest team EVER, but they might also be a team that struggles with a coaching and culture change. If the Huskers had opened with 1AA SomethingU like Oregon did, we'd look just as good right now.

• Plus1 1