NCAA Stats

7 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

703!

I hope that if we hold them to 497 and win close that fans will be happy with that performance.  I don't know if we can, but I know we can't with Marcus Newby and Luke Gifford standing like statues on option routes.

Gif, IMO, played significantly better.  No comparison and no doubt who needs to start.  HOWEVER, I'd scrap our base and go nickel/dime next week. We need speed and guys who can run sideline to sideline against a team like Oregon.......  Our D (allegedly) is set to stop teams in the B1G.  Unfortunately, dropping non-conference games doesn't help national perception, settle the fan base or help with recruiting IMO.

41 minutes ago, lo country said:

Gif, IMO, played significantly better.  No comparison and no doubt who needs to start.  HOWEVER, I'd scrap our base and go nickel/dime next week. We need speed and guys who can run sideline to sideline against a team like Oregon.......  Our D (allegedly) is set to stop teams in the B1G.  Unfortunately, dropping non-conference games doesn't help national perception, settle the fan base or help with recruiting IMO.

and revert player from safety to original CB position (Kalu)