Tre Bryant

REDFANATIC

On 9/5/2017 at 2:00 AM, Roger Dorn said:

So in the offseason there were some complaining that Riley/Langs don't run the ball enough. Then in camp some complained that we must not have good RBs because there was going to be a committee. 

Then in the first game, we have a RB run 31 times and almost reach 200 yards. However, some people still complain. 

Classic.

This

Just now, Cdog923 said:

I've been on the Bradley bandwagon for two years now, so good on him if he gets PT this week. 

As for Ozigbo, he's had one or two solid games, but hardly the type to get worked up over being passed on the depth chart. 

Tell that to the guy on Twitter who I got into a Twitter fight with.  He thinks Ozigbo should have won the Heisman based on the bowl game against UCLA alone.

1 hour ago, Sgt Red said:

Is it possible we are saving Ozigbo for the conference games due to his bigger body?  Perhaps the coach does not want to wear him out prior to these games.

I doubt it, personally, though I don't have any hard evidence to counter your opinion.

IMO you play the players who give you the best chance to win. If the coaches felt Zig was one of those guys, I'm fairly confident he would've played more than he has.

50 minutes ago, khaake said:

There are aspects to playing RB other than running ability. Blocking, catching the ball out of the backfield, etc. I assume the coaches know what they are doing.

When Tre went out and Wilbon came in and whiffed on the blitz pick up, that was the first thing the announcers said...In this O, the RB has got to do it all.  Well, actually in any offense....