Tre Bryant

REDFANATIC

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

Can't wait to hear the bitching about how we misused Wilbon.

Or how Bradley didn't play enough

Or how one of the Walk ons should have got carries because how good he did in the spring game

If we're truly lucky, maybe someone will sprinkle in a little "Bryant probably should've played on the knee" talk.

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

Can't wait to hear the bitching about how we misused Wilbon.

Or how Bradley didn't play enough

Or how one of the Walk ons should have got carries because how good he did in the spring game

I will complain if Wilbon takes every carry against Northern Illinois. Bryant, Wilbon, Ozigbo, and Bradley can all play. There is no reason to make any of them take 90% of the carriers in any game.

• Plus1 1

Not a big fan of RB by committee. I like having a feature back; but with that said, a RB shouldn't be taking 90%  of the carries unless your team isn't running the ball much (especially if it's early in the season and your RB already has knee probs.).

Against an obviously inferior team, though, RBs shouldn't need to get a feel for the game or get into a rhythm... the O-line should simply be able to open holes from the get go.

However, I still I expect Wilbon to get about 20 carries. Ozigbo will get 6 or 7... I wouldn't be surprised if Riley and staff give carries to the FB in favor of Ozigbo, though... Something tells me they're not too fond of Ozigbo.