Tangent Thread - September 2017 Edition

skersfan

19 minutes ago, California Husker said:

Wow that was a pretty personal attack. There are also the kind of people who hurl insults at people hiding behind the keyboard of their computer. You don't know ANYTHING about me, so maybe you should keep your personal assessment of me to yourself. And, likewise, I won't tell you what I think of you. As I said before to others. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. Go read a thread that blows smoke up Riley's ass and applauds him for all of his "successes" at NU. 

How in the Billy Hell you think that was a personal attack is beyond me.  Your nick, the phrase OP or anything related to you was never called a Bo Pelini kiss ass, the person living in the past or the immature child who has a temper tantrum.  

5 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

And you're a hypocrite.  You are saying how you love what they are about to do with it while complaining about the other trophy.  Pick a side.  Either corporate sponsorship is good because they give money to charitable causes or they aren't.

I'd suggest you calm down. Comparing Team Jack picking to do something with this to the Hyvee Heroes trophy is hilarious.

We get it, you don't like the trophy. But the vast majority of us do. If you wanna just pick fights, I'd suggest staying out of this thread.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, StPaulHusker said:

And you're a hypocrite.  You are saying how you love what they are about to do with it while complaining about the other trophy.  Pick a side.  Either corporate sponsorship is good because they give money to charitable causes or they aren't.

Bulls***. It isn't either/or, and this type of black/white thinking is extremely juvenile. 

• Plus1 5