Miami Hurricanes are wimps

asuato

Geeeeez. I can see why there is bad blood there between the Huskers and the Chickens.  A lot of Miami fans have been downright mean spirited about the cancellation. Saying our close game with Nebraska meant nothing because Nebraska was fat and slow(more than one said this).  They just can't understand how low class it was for their admin. to cancel the game when ever other Florida team is still playing Saturday. It was well known that Richt wanted to cancel the game when he was hired. They needed a way out and got it. Really, really sorry and pathetic. Their fans are awful. Several have been banned for dropping F bombs on our board. 

• Plus1 2

I had no problem with the game being canceled(well...maybe at first I did....the timing was odd with the options we gave them). It was the Miami fans showing up on our message board and using awful language about we got a break by not playing them that got me irked. Yeah ASU fans were a little upset about the game being canceled but there was no reason to take it as far as some of their lowlife fans did. It was so bad that several of them got permanent bans..and you have to really screw up to get banned on our site. 

• Plus1 1
On 9/9/2017 at 8:40 PM, asuato said:

I had no problem with the game being canceled(well...maybe at first I did....the timing was odd with the options we gave them). It was the Miami fans showing up on our message board and using awful language about we got a break by not playing them that got me irked. Yeah ASU fans were a little upset about the game being canceled but there was no reason to take it as far as some of their lowlife fans did. It was so bad that several of them got permanent bans..and you have to really screw up to get banned on our site. 

Miami fans went to Arky State boards to tell them they got lucky?! What the...?

Sounds like they were worried to me.

• Plus1 1