Trump Domestic Policy - Budgets, etc

19 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ahhh.....I forgot....we aren't supposed to worry about this anymore.

if we jsut stop taking care of the homeless vets and broke grannies we will be ok.  oh....and poor children.   their broke ass lazy parents should take care of them...not the u.s. taxpayer.   we will be ok when we stop taking care of the broken people in our country.  they don't deserve the help if they can't help themselves...jesus says so somewhere in the bible i am sure.

• Plus1 1

This is why I like McMullin vs the current crop of republicans. What he says below in this copied tweet makes perfect sense.  This is what conservationism should be about -  cost efficient govt and not enlarged deficits. 

Evan McMullinVerified account @Evan_McMullin 4h4 hours ago

We should capitalize on periods of low unemployment and economic expansion by reducing our deficits, not increasing them as Congress and the president are planning. Trillion dollar shortfalls are hamstringing critical government function and will eventually lead to disaster.

39 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

This is rather non sequitur.

Seems to me the 'not so intelligently' phrase isn't very....well  intelligent. :dunno

But yes the above is a non sequitur.  Plus it is another excuse and casting blame by our child in chief. 

3 hours ago, dudeguyy said:

This is rather non sequitur.

So....let me get this straight.  He is blaming the spending on the military that Bush had to do because of military action after 9/11....meanwhile.....he is exploding the military budget himself.

:dunno:facepalm:

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 1