***Official Oregon Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

Whomever comes in after Eichorst is going to go after Scott Frost, hire him, and look like a freakin' genius. 

The question as to whether or not we make the new AD the emperor of Nebraska is if the new AD can also make a quality basketball hire. 

If SE wants to keep his job, he fires Riley and hires Frost.

It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about all the time, effort and support so many give to Nebraska football and see this kind of 'performance' on the field and on national TV.  This will kill whatever improvement in the perception of the program has made in a long time.  No matter what happens in the second half, absent an earthquake that ends the game before they kick off, the damage is already done.  

Riley and Diaco are going to be hard pressed to find any answers to the questions they will get.  No excuses for not being prepared and looking lost and incapable.  We may not be nearly as talented as we want to be but our talent deficiency vs Oregon is NOT this bad.   We are not playing like a well coached team

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Keith.Wassung said:

Any chance that Bob is putting out a Vanilla Defense as to not reveal our defensive schemes to Northern Illinois?

I am in West Central Florida--in the path of a Cat 5 hurricane and I am looking more forward to that event than this second half. 

You're about five pages too late on that one. :D

Seriously, though, stay safe.