***Official Oregon Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

What I really didn't understand was the complete failure of clock management. Yes we had a chance but had we played with any urgency late I believe we get 1 maybe 2 more possessions. 

Also why the hell was every pass play off of play action at the end of the game. They knew were we throwing and it didn't suck the backers or freeze the safeties. In fact they would have loved us to ran and get 5 and waste 35 seconds of clock. All it did was make the pass plays have to take tanner longer to get set and deliver which in turn allows the d line to get push Like they did. 

As for the last INT. I see and hear people saying he was throwing into coverage regardless. I think he was trying to go deep on the post route on the sideline. It was man coverage on that WR so not a terrible idea but with two minutes not needed. 

Also did diaco learn 4 linebackers can't cover 4 wr and a speed back on pass plays yet?? 3rd downs and turnover tell the story. Bend but not break sure as hell broke hard today. I fear what will happen all year. 

15 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

totally pathetic.  Cant beat an unranked pac 12 team.  We used to play and beat the likes of UCLA in the Osborne era routinely in mid Sept.  My how things have changed 

We got rolled by UCLA 3 years ago. Time to wake up and realize this isn't 1995 anymore.