Who should we hire

1 minute ago, alwayshusking said:

I think Frost is a good coach and would be excited if we hired him. Looking at UCF's schedule it looks like they may go .500 or so again.

Would people still be excited with hiring Frost after 5-5 or 6-4 season? (2 games cancelled bc of hurricane)

Well to put thing in perspective, Frost inherited a team that one zero games, and after his first year as head coach, they won 6 more games than in the prior season.  To me if UCF can be competitive with Maryland when they play, it will speak well for his chances of moving to a better program quickly.  You are seeing a lot of newer coaches making immediate impacts, including someone like DJ Durkin at Maryland.   Even OU's new coach who is in his early 30s has the Sooners playing well.

4 minutes ago, bnilhome said:

Well to put thing in perspective, Frost inherited a team that one zero games, and after his first year as head coach, they won 6 more games than in the prior season.  To me if UCF can be competitive with Maryland when they play, it will speak well for his chances of moving to a better program quickly.  You are seeing a lot of newer coaches making immediate impacts, including someone like DJ Durkin at Maryland.   Even OU's new coach who is in his early 30s has the Sooners playing well.

From what I've seen of his teams I like. They look well coached to me, I was just wondering if another .500 season would have some fans cooling on him a bit or at least wanting to see more.

2 hours ago, bnilhome said:

The Maryland game just got more interesting.

8 minutes ago, 3gunhusker said:

Just keep chip kelly out of the picture.  the thought of him having his nike contacts come in and turn the team into a bunch of track stars makes me wanna vomit.  run the damn ball!

Chip Kelly ran the damn ball.

A lot.

At a pace that defenses hated.

We would be lucky to have him.

• Plus1 4