Credit where credits due

Huskinator

I think there were definitely some bright spots amongst a rough performance on the road. I like the defenses potential. The offense can be good when we run more than we throw. That was tough today because we got into a hole early. I think we have a team that can navigate the west IF we get better QB play. Tanner has to play better than he did today. If he doesn't we need to see someone else.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I get that...I do...but why is that a compliment for a coach with 44 years experience?

Not a compliment to the coach.  To the kids.  Despite being stuck with an incompetent staff, they continued to battle and didn't quit.  That's on them, not the staff.  Didn't mean to appear I was giving the staff kudos...

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, lo country said:

Not a compliment to the coach.  To the kids.  Despite being stuck with an incompetent staff, they continued to battle and didn't quit.  That's on them, not the staff.  Didn't mean to appear I was giving the staff kudos...

We held them scoreless in the 2nd half and you think the staff had 0% to do with that?

• Plus1 9