Oregon Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

23 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

it pretty much was-I don't know if we would have scored but it would have prevented their score.  Probably.  A complete brain fart.  

Brain fart?  They hiked the ball before he got set. That's not his fault.  Shouldn't have called a play with lots of motion in the first place.  The blame is on Lee and Langsdorf.

• Plus1 5
7 minutes ago, epocSoN said:

Brain fart?  They hiked the ball before he got set. That's not his fault.  Shouldn't have called a play with lots of motion in the first place.  The blame is on Lee and Langsdorf.

It was a brain fart on DPE...he should know where to line up being a 4th year senior.  He should have known to be on the line or not, even with motion going on. 

• Plus1 1

20 minutes ago, Branno said:

He didn't take even one iota of responsibility for the loss. Tackling issues? Inexperience? Not knowing the scheme? Don't forget buy in! 

This is guy is a joke. 

We used to take great umbrage when a coach would seem to throw the players under the bus and refuse to point the thumb.

7 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

Watch the play again.  Lee snapped the ball to quickly.  Didn't give dpe a chance to set.  Nice try negative Nancy 

I just watched the play, and with all of the motion that was done before the snap, Lee has to wait and make sure that DPE gets set on the play.  It's also a terrible play design if you are forcing the WR to come in motion and cover up the left tackle on the play.  If you are going to sneak the ball with the QB, just leave the TE on the end of the LOS and cover up the LT.

1 hour ago, Branno said:

He didn't take even one iota of responsibility for the loss. Tackling issues? Inexperience? Not knowing the scheme? Don't forget buy in! 

This is guy is a joke. 

I listened to it.  He did not throw players under the bus.  I am not sure what else he could have said.  Probably could have said he needed to do a better job.  But chalked it up to developing in a new scheme and then gave props to the fans.

I think he is probably surprised the players are not getting it as quickly as he hoped nor does he have elite players.  He mentioned getting attacked where we have players developing.  Coach speak for they are exploiting our weak/bad players...and we have plenty unfortunately on defense.   

11 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

I listened to it.  He did not throw players under the bus.  I am not sure what else he could have said.  Probably could have said he needed to do a better job.  But chalked it up to developing in a new scheme and then gave props to the fans.

I think he is probably surprised the players are not getting it as quickly as he hoped nor does he have elite players.  He mentioned getting attacked where we have players developing.  Coach speak for they are exploiting our weak/bad players...and we have plenty unfortunately on defense.   

I never claimed he threw them under the bus, just that he took no responsibility for the loss.

No mention of scheme or plans. It was all execution issues or experience problems. 

Its not not always what they do say, but what they don't say.