Tristian Gebbia - YES or NO

Just now, Hollywoodhusker83 said:

I'm not trying to suggest a QB change. I'm just thinking that if we stick with this offense in the future, we'll be in good hands with Tristian. 

If the QB accuracy was 5% better, we win this game. 

Have you compared tape, spring performance, and considered one year of scout team experience (and experience in MR's system) the POB has to Gebbia, and if so, what specific defects does POB have, or where does Gebbia have the upper hand?   I am all for having one of the become our starter this year, but I'm def not ready to pull the plug on Tanner Lee, and I'm not enough of an expert to judge between POB and Gebbia.

14 minutes ago, Hollywoodhusker83 said:

I do think it's possible we don't have the WR talent we need yet. I mean, Stanley Morgan seemed to be the only main target. Even last year with our WR's we would have lit it up. Sorta bummer that Lindsey didn't do much today :(

Odd that in three years of this great recruiting upgrade we went from possibly the best group of receivers we've ever had to a nearly-bare cupboard.

• Plus1 1