If we lose a CLOSE game to Northern Illinois

speedtoburn

5 minutes ago, Bball1091 said:

Lol no. I called your post morbid and you responded so you were offended by my response to your post. Calling your post "morbid" is not offensive to me. So you were offended and responded. If not, you wouldn't respond. Either way, no need to detract from the thread....you go your way and I will go my way 

Ah, yes. I forgot responding to a thread, on a message board, is grounds for being offended. 

On 9/11/2017 at 6:12 PM, speedtoburn said:

For those who didn't take the Oregon loss as heavily as those who did, I'm curious about something, would a close loss to Northern Illinois create cause for concern in your opinion? 

I'm not talking about the game unfolding in the same way the Oregon game did where the Ducks raced out to a huge lead, I'm talking about an even, pitched back and forth battle which saw the Huskers losing a close one...say 34-31, something like that.

Would you suspect/worry about deeper issues (whatever they may be), or not so much since the loss would have zero impact on B1G goals, etc.? 

Whoever you are could you please give me the line for next week?  

Wow... I guess you have your answer.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

This changes nothing. I'm still going to throw my students out the window if they ask what if questions.

Wow. You must not be a big fan of science or inquery in general. What kind of teacher hates hypothetical questions and curiosity about possibilities?

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:05 AM, TGHusker said:

In today's culture - she would be both  :o

Regarding original post - ain't going to happen even if the Hee Haw singers are singing instead of the fat lady.

Well  - I have to eat my words.  I guess under MR - there is not guarantee win.   So so sad.