Online Petition Black friday

ScottyIce

Here's a link with some decent info about creating an online petition and how to do it successfully. For anyone that is interested in getting the ball rolling.  http://billmoyers.com/story/sign-save-world-online-petitions-explained/. Seems you want to specifically target it and have an endgame in mind before you start. I didn't research it much or read the whole article so there may be better resources.

I think preserving our traditional Black Friday game is worth it. I'd sign it.

13 hours ago, MattyIce said:

I think we are going to have to take this one into our own hands this time guys.

Anyone willing to set something up and we can get it rolling on the internet? I think we could get 250k easy to sign it.

Mmm... I'm doubtful. Most informal polls I've seen are being led by the 'I don't really care' group. Severe's poll has about 1,400 votes and 42% chose "It's fine, don't care."

12 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Mmm... I'm doubtful. Most informal polls I've seen are being led by the 'I don't really care' group. Severe's poll has about 1,400 votes and 42% chose "It's fine, don't care."

Normally, I’d be shocked by those results. But given the lack of apathy around the program lately, I guess they're pretty spot on.

3 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Normally, I’d be shocked by those results. But given the lack of apathy around the program lately, I guess they're pretty spot on.

I don't view it as apathy, but it's possible. You could've asked me 15 years ago and my answer would still be that I don't really care.

I might be in a minority in that regard, but it's true for me.

• Plus1 1

I don't care about Black Friday, despite it being played every year of my life.

I'm with Maud.  It's not Oklahoma or Colorado.

They plan on rotating the final week opponent every few years.

It will eventually be Nebraska-Wisconsin and Iowa-Minnesota for a few years.

Thus, completing the quadrangle of hate.  Think bigger picture on this.

• Plus1 1