At what point?

I love my huskers but I truly believe we have a worse athletic director the peterson and a worse coach than Callahan. I still expect to win this game. At what point do you almost hope to lose enough games by enough points to make change happen. I enjoy winning if we are ever to compete in the big 10 we need better administration and a heck of a better coach! 

29 minutes ago, huskerfan120889 said:

Careful. You're speaking too much sense. People will try to say you're a bad fan. 

You beat me to it. 

And that point has come and gone for me.  No clue why we hired this staff.  Never made any sense to me.  

39 minutes ago, Boy of the Corn said:

I love my huskers but I truly believe we have a worse athletic director the peterson and a worse coach than Callahan. I still expect to win this game. At what point do you almost hope to lose enough games by enough points to make change happen. I enjoy winning if we are ever to compete in the big 10 we need better administration and a heck of a better coach! 

It takes a while to rebuild the culture and install this offense and defense.  Be patient.

• Plus1 1

23 minutes ago, Wild Savage Beast said:

It takes a while to rebuild the culture and install this offense and defense.  Be patient.

Such a bullsh#t statement. You don't pay a D.C. $850k to be patient. We're heading the wrong way and the only way to right that ship is to fire the guy that got us into that mess. The same guy that doesn't have the balls to stand up to his own decision to get rid of the day after thanksgiving games. SE needs to go, anyone that thinks otherwise has their head buried in the sand.   

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Nebraska athletics has one last staple of greatness in collegiate sports and that is the sell out streak. Whenever rumblings start happening about the streak in jeopardy, we tend to get a new coach. Well it did with Callahan anyway.

without corporate money it would have ended a long time ago

20 minutes ago, knapplc said:

If they can Riley after this season, it'll be because it was the plan all along, and they'll have their guy all lined up.

I'm not so sure this Athletic Department is that clever.

Hahahahaha. What world do you live in to have this reasoning? If they can Riley it's because he should've never been here in the first place.