This was Possibly a Great Day for Nebraska Football

10 minutes ago, returnnutoglory95 said:

Oh go read what I have written everywhere.  it's all true whether you care to believe it or not.  And what Lee and Sipple and Chatelain and Dodds and so on...they are speaking up with truths.  

And if you are all too blind or dumb to believe it, then that is your loss.  And if so and Bounds and Green are too, which they aren't , then they can hire some more schmucks to run Nebraska further in to the ground and we can become irrelevant for the rest of our lives.  And you can sit on these boards forever bitching.

I just can't take you seriously.  You are basically a wannabe Husker version of a Trump supporter.  I don't think you have a clue about anything.

• Plus1 3

12 minutes ago, returnnutoglory95 said:

Oh go read what I have written everywhere.  it's all true whether you care to believe it or not.  And what Lee and Sipple and Chatelain and Dodds and so on...they are speaking up with truths.  

And if you are all too blind or dumb to believe it, then that is your loss.  And if so and Bounds and Green are too, which they aren't , then they can hire some more schmucks to run Nebraska further in to the ground and we can become irrelevant for the rest of our lives.  And you can sit on these boards forever bitching.

You're simply right... because. And everyone who doesn't agree is blind or dumb. Well, I'm convinced.

Just now, BlitzFirst said:

Guess you are missing the point?

My entire point was that he didn't get a full cycle his first year and he didn't get his guys... He got Bo's guys.

If that is false, please correct me.

If it's not, please stop replying.

It's not false.  But it has nothing to do with your original assertion:

He's taking it to new lows with Pelini's recruits.

He didn't get to recruit his first year.  He only got his 2nd.  In both his 2nd and 3rd years, he's recruited above the level Pelini did.  

You don't want to give him a chance to have HIS recruits play? 

To me, it's too early.  He should get next year to put it all together...even if this year is considered a bust.

17 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

You adjust one for attrition, you should adjust all for attrition.  It's only fair.

Doesn't look the same to me...especially when I look at class size.  2011 was a large class size which Pelini raked in and attrition like Todd Peat, Davd Sutton, and Max Pirman happened...it would have MAJORLY suffered if we factor that in.

I honestly think Riley's classes were top to bottom better than Pelini's.

Getting 2 classes in the top 25 is a pretty good feat (top 26 according to 247).

But hey, spin away.  We all know recruiting upticked a notch when Pelini left and that he wasn't doing so hot in that department.  His misses were BIG misses.

Doesn't look like Riley would do very well even with a top 5 class. We had some pretty highly rated guys on the field vs NIU, and still couldn't get out of our own way. Good recruiting class or not, he just isn't the guy.

3 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

You adjust one for attrition, you should adjust all for attrition.  It's only fair.

Doesn't look the same to me...especially when I look at class size.  2011 was a large class size which Pelini raked in and attrition like Todd Peat, Davd Sutton, and Max Pirman happened...it would have MAJORLY suffered if we factor that in.

I honestly think Riley's classes were top to bottom better than Pelini's.

Getting 2 classes in the top 25 is a pretty good feat (top 26 according to 247).

But hey, spin away.  We all know recruiting upticked a notch when Pelini left and that he wasn't doing so hot in that department.  His misses were BIG misses.

Fine, don't adjust any of the classes for attrition. Look at the AVG not the class ranking and tell me they don't all look about the same. I'm an outsider here and I am fine if Nebraska keeps Riley as a coach.  However, he is due for one of his typical upset specials and I can just imagine it happening against OSU this year.