What does MR need to do to earn back your TRUST?

SECHusker

MR isn't likely going anywhere soon, so honest question. Win out? Top 5 recruiting class? Fire a coordinator? Fire a coach? Bench a player?

-For me, I'm benching a certain guard who's feet are stuck in the mud.  

-Benching an outside LB who is consistently late to plays and misses tackles.  

-Letting the offense know that no one's job is safe and that you will earn your job each and every practice.

-Parting ways with CAV THIS WEEK.

-Parting ways with DAVIS AFTER THE SEASON.

-Parting ways with the TE Coach AFTER THE SEASON, no excuse that scholarship TEs can beat out two walkons.

-Parting ways with the S&C Coach THIS WEEK because he spends more time than anyone with the players and his job is far greater than getting the players stronger (i.e. make sure they are accountable in the weight room, and if someone is late or misses a workout punishing the whole group not just that individual).

-Yelling at Langs that he needs to be consistent with the running game, and telling him inside your own five for the first two downs you are run the ball.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

MR isn't likely going anywhere soon, so honest question. Win out? Top 5 recruiting class? Fire a coordinator? Fire a coach? Bench a player?

-Letting the offense know that no one's job is safe and that you will earn your job each and every practice.

-Parting ways with the TE Coach AFTER THE SEASON, no excuse that scholarship TEs can beat out two walkons.

-Parting ways with the S&C Coach THIS WEEK because he spends more time than anyone with the players and his job is far greater than getting the players stronger (i.e. make sure they are accountable in the weight room, and if someone is late or misses a workout punishing the whole group not just that individual).

-Yelling at Langs that he needs to be consistent with the running game, and telling him inside your own five for the first two downs you are run the ball.

He still has mine.

There's no need to panic look PSU rebounded last year to win the conference. Can Nebraska do it? At this point, I will say no. We have no where near the athletes or coaches to right this ship in that direction. I say MR needs to make a bowl game to keep his job. A losing season and I believe he will be fired. Like Osborne said to Callahan, there's not many 6-6 seasons around here let alone losing seasons. This standard has to be upheld. We are not Michigan State. We cannot afford to have a 3-9 season.

6 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Retire. That would earn back my trust. 

• Plus1 1