how many total wins this regular season

Whistlepig

4 minutes ago, Vitalis Jackson said:

With T. Lee, 3-9 at best. If we had just an average college QB we might go 5-7, because I think the defense will improve. This offense will worsen; there isn't anything to build on there, and nobody's running the show.

Lee has been far good but how many catchable passes have the WRs/TEs dropped? And what can he or any of the QBs do if the O-line continues to be as horrendous as it was today?  The entire offense has been complete garbage, not just Lee.  The team will be lucky to win six games at this rate, though.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Morrissey said:

Lee has been far good but how many catchable passes have the WRs/TEs dropped? And what can he or any of the QBs do if the O-line continues to be as horrendous as it was today?  The entire offense has been complete garbage, not just Lee.  The team will be lucky to win six games at this rate, though.

This is a good point.  Good QBs look like sh#t when they constantly get pressured.  Im not saying Tanner Lee is good but damn he has gotten beat the f#*k up already.

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Do any of you know how to include a poll when you start a new topic?

im sort of new- so I didn't really think of it, but can you do one now?

also as far as people saying it depends on certain players being back I'd be interested to know what teams they'd think we'd beat having them back verses not ?

I was pretty clear in the teams thought we'd beat before today- i.e Rutgers - Illinois -Northwestern

right now I couldn't say we'd beat any of them let alone if we had Bryant back or Obrien / Gebba at QB

so to those folks who "think" that'll make a difference in a certain game...which one(s)?

Who would have thought that by week 4 we would feel that beating Rutgers at home would be a challenge.  With that said, I see Nebraska winning 5 games.  If Nebraska goes 6-6 or worse this season, there is no excuse in allowing Riley to stay.  He would have had 3 years to get this program beyond where it was from his predecessor, and will have actually overseen the progress regress under his watch.  

2 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Well, true enough, there is very little talent and even less knowledge in the entire offense. A couple of freshman stand out. The veteran receivers are pathetic, except for perhaps DEP. Who was that Nebraska farm boy that dropped a couple of balls late in the game? Was he playing because of boosters? He was horrible.

I think many, many dropped balls and tipped balls and overthrows and sacks happened because Lee cannot stay on pace with the game. He doesn't think quickly enough, and he doesn't react quickly enough. He's pie-eyed as he stares at his receiver and the entire defense knows what he's thinking. Lee's a loser in every aspect of the game.