Rutgers Week Pressers

Mavric

7 minutes ago, Igetbored216 said:

The o-line was awful.

I'm fully in agreement that play calling is a significant contributing factor....but the blocking is awful right now. Line, tight ends, backs, the whole thing. What's kind of amazing is how complete the failure is. Whether it's a downfield pass, running play, screen, just everywhere there are so many plays where we're not even getting a hand on a guy. 

• Plus1 2

48 minutes ago, brophog said:

I'm fully in agreement that play calling is a significant contributing factor....but the blocking is awful right now. Line, tight ends, backs, the whole thing. What's kind of amazing is how complete the failure is. Whether it's a downfield pass, running play, screen, just everywhere there are so many plays where we're not even getting a hand on a guy. 

What play do you call when one or two defenders get into the backfield nearly untouched pretty much right after the ball is snapped? 

Fan apathy is the killer for this program moving forward.  The die hard Husker fans I work with for the last 20+ years are down in the dumps. The film doesn't lie though after last week's performance.... Most of them predict a Rutgers will win. I think it is a coin flip despite the 11 point Vegas odds in our favor. Offense is in  disarray combined with  injuries stacking up. Cav is a huge disappointment.

I have to admit that I didn't see this coming. Getting through the rest of the season could be tough....The Iowa guys I work with our relentless with their jokes. I don't blame them I would do the same to them if the tables were turned.