Favorite scenes from The Office

This has been my go to show for years when I'm doing something else. I basically have the whole series memorized. In fact, I'm even starting to notice continuity issues which bother me. For example, in the first season there are no upcoming birthdays at all and Michael wants people to cheer up so he asks whose is next. Meredith's birthday is next and they celebrate her birthday a month early.

Then fast forward about 5 seasons, Jim is in charge of the office for 1 day. He hears from Angela that "it's birthday month" and she tells him Creed's is today, so and so is next week, then Meredith's is right after that. All of the people mentioned were working in the office during season 1. So either Meredith lied about her birth date or the real Meredith died a la Paul is Dead.

I am a nerd.

Anyhow, one of my favorite moments is when Kevin is talking about how his homemade chili is the thing he does best, he goes into the detail of how he makes it, and how it takes all day, and he brings it in once a year for the office. Then:

kevinchili0zutg.gif

And you know, because it's Kevin, that he still fed it to his co-workers.

• Plus1 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...