Lincoln suggestions for a Wisconsin fan

badgers007

1 hour ago, billdozer15 said:

Night Before Lounge is good wholesome fun.

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Say high to Sipple. 

Damn, I know radio and print media are dying, but for a Huskers beat writer like Sipple to have to take a third job as an exotic dancer...that's just sad. 

• Plus1 3
20 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Damn, I know radio and print media are dying, but for a Huskers beat writer like Sipple to have to take a third job as an exotic dancer...that's just sad. 

I think it was a reference to this 

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/law-order/article_0ab27e5b-f549-5814-a55c-e0b6e616a2fc.html

"Journal Star writer cited for indecent exposureLincoln police cited Journal Star sports writer Steven M. Sipple, 34, for indecent exposure early Tuesday morning when a dancer at Mataya's Babydolls, 5600 Cornhusker Highway, removed a towel from Sipple's lap and discovered he was exposing himself.The exposure was witnessed by the dancer and a security guard."

There are 50 good bars to go to within walking distance of the stadium. Barry's is the traditional bar that's been there forever and the new owner fixed up the rooftop deck. I've only been in there once lately. 

Doesnt matter where you stay because once downtown you can walk to everything and Uber it back to the room.

O Street has a butt load of college bars full of kids your age some with beatnik bands you might like. The old State Theater on about 13th n O is now the Bourbon Theater where a bunch of beatniks banging on bongos or whatever you kids listen to are playing.

Shouldnt be hard to find entertainment down there if you just ask college kids... all walking distance.

In my opinion the places you mentioned sound boring.

11 hours ago, Fru said:

I think it was a reference to this 

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/law-order/article_0ab27e5b-f549-5814-a55c-e0b6e616a2fc.html

"Journal Star writer cited for indecent exposureLincoln police cited Journal Star sports writer Steven M. Sipple, 34, for indecent exposure early Tuesday morning when a dancer at Mataya's Babydolls, 5600 Cornhusker Highway, removed a towel from Sipple's lap and discovered he was exposing himself.The exposure was witnessed by the dancer and a security guard."

LOL...Fru, I knew what he was getting at. It's just that it was worded so vague, I couldn't help but go another route with that statement.