What is the best fast food chicken?

KFC? Cane's? Chick-fil-a? Popeye's? Bojangles? Zaxby's? Church's? Some other place I've never heard of?

I've had KFC. Uh, it's food. I have never had Cane's, Bojangles, Popeye's, or Zaxby's. I had Church's once a long time ago. It was fine, I guess. Nothing special. I have had Chick-fil-a a few times. Again, it's ok, nothing special.

So let's hear what your #1 fast food chicken place is and why (none of this "you just gotta try it" BS).

I love me a Chick-fil-A #1 original sandwich. Just juicy fried breast, pickle and the bun. Pretty good IMO. I've tried their grilled one....it sucks. Also still have to go for KFC every once in awhile. Really like their original recipe but they have been using crappy chicken for a looooong time. Never have had anything very good from Popeyes and haven't tried any of the others.

This won't count because it's not fast food but the old Lee's Chicken in Lincoln may be the best I ever had. There also used to be a place called The Wayside Inn in Berthoud, CO. Their's was really good also. And back in the day it was pretty hard to beat Dreisbach's in Grand Island for fried chicken.

The whole reason I started this was to see if anyone would go crazy like some of my family does. They think I'm insane because I'm not eating Chick-fil-a and Cane's everyday. They always say things like "I would go there at least 3 or 4 times a week! What's wrong with you?!"

I usually just shrug my shoulders. We rarely ever eat fast food. It's been worse now that they know there is a Cane's about a mile from our house. It's chicken fingers! To me, chicken fingers are what you get a restaurant that other people wanted to go to, but you don't really like. It's safe. It's like the checkdown of food.

• Plus1 1

I've had Canes two or three times, and I really don't understand the appeal.  It's the same chicken parts/pieces you can get in a bag in your grocery store's freezer section.  The only difference is that Canes fries it for you and has a sauce.  I don't get why that's a thing worth getting excited about.

• Plus1 2