How much was a McDonalds burger when you were "a kid"

I do like the filet-o-fish...I think it is the tartar sauce.  Good stuff!

When I was a kid and would get picked up from basketball practice I would usually beg my mom to stop and I would get the #2 (I think) two cheeseburgers, medium fry and a medium drink for 2.99.  

I think that same meal is like 5.99 now.

On 9/28/2017 at 5:39 AM, The Dude said:

Turtle meat is way better than MacDonald's filet-o-fish (never been a fan).  Dairy Queen had a good fish sandwich when I worked there in high school.  I wonder if they still have those.

Oh, okay..

Thought turtle meat was when you thought you had to let out gas, but a little something else came out to say hello 

Seems about right, this is supposed to be from around 1985, I would have been 10.  About that time we took a field trip to the Hastings Museum and stopped at McDs for lunch.  For some reason my parents gave me more money than I needed so I ordered a Big Mac, I was stunned at how big it was and didn't come close to finishing.

1465260277063.jpg

• Plus1 1
19 hours ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Seems about right, this is supposed to be from around 1985, I would have been 10.  About that time we took a field trip to the Hastings Museum and stopped at McDs for lunch.  For some reason my parents gave me more money than I needed so I ordered a Big Mac, I was stunned at how big it was and didn't come close to finishing.

1465260277063.jpg

Man, I remember that menu!