***Nebraska Athletic Director Search Megathread***

Enhance

Well if you haven't noticed Kansas State has probably been a better program than us for a little while now.  With that said Kansas State tried for Patterson last time around before Snyder came back.  He was very close to taking the job but in the end decided against the move.  I would still try for him though if I were Nebraska.  I know he really loves Ft. Worth but maybe the Nebraska job would appeal to him?

12 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

May be reading between the lines but Bounds comments on radio yesterday made it sound like this AD search wouldn’t take long. Seemed like he was talking as if they knew who they wanted and they know what that guy will do. 

Not doubting you at all, just wanting to know if there is a podcast, or something online that has those comments.  I'd like to listen too.

I was on the football team during the transition. It was weird. A lot of anger from us towards the administration. We walked out of the athletic department wide meeting where they annouced the change. Went to the locker room

and attempted to take everything not bolted to the  wall (and somethings that were). The 2011 version of me hated Trev, though I had friend playing baseball, golf, basketball that benefitted from the transition. In the back of my mind I know that the decision wasn't Trevs, he was just the guy hired to tell us. And from another perspective, I worked as a compliance intern at Omaha after the fact  and Trev was professional and seemed like an all around good guy. Just providing my 2 cents.

• Plus1 1