schadenfreude

Just now, knapplc said:

No you didn't. You left the extra space in when you did your copypasta after looking up your word.

If you really want to impress folks try writing in iambic pentameter or something.  Anyone can use a thesaurus.  Be creative.

really? you'd be wrong in fact the board showed it was spelled wrong- maybe you need to check the spell check vocabulary

anyway you all bore me

OUT

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

No don't go

just kidding, ok I'll make everyone who for some reason need to feel better by putting me down for a tougue in cheek reply to the poster using some words that I admit were cut and paste- there I admitted it even if it isn't true because that's just the kind of guy I am

happy pappy?

5 minutes ago, Whistlepig said:

just kidding, ok I'll make everyone who for some reason need to feel better by putting me down for a tougue in cheek reply to the poster using some words that I admit were cut and paste- there I admitted it even if it isn't true because that's just the kind of guy I am

happy pappy?

We're not putting you down, we're joking with you. 

EDIT - you want to feel better?  I'll give you mad props for at least having the wit and putting in the effort to look up the words.  Most folks wouldn't do that.  Not only did you know to do it, you picked some fun words. It means you're not a dope, and you'll likely be interesting once we get past the awkward getting-to-know-you stage. So don't worry about some grief from some folks online. 

• Plus1 1