Atmosphere In Lincoln This Weekend

teachercd

On 9/21/2017 at 9:49 PM, teachercd said:

I don't plan on being in Lincoln this weekend but if any of you go I would love to know what it is like.  I think it will be good, like it usually is, I really do.  But feel free to chime in.

We went to the game and had a great time. I happen to believe we're at the beginning of a new, great era of Husker football. I was happy to see so many new faces on the field; it's time to let the talent on board and cast aside those that just don't/can't/won't get the job done. GBR!

I don't care much about the whiners, they're a dime-a-dozen. Bo will NEVER, EVER come back.

• Plus1 2

First time ever on the east side as I've always been in the North stadium, but it was nice and full and loud to me at least. Not anything close to the MSU game a couple years back but it was solid. Disappointed in the booing at Tanner chant that got started though. 

Side note: The Huskers are now 7-0 in games that I've been to so you guy can all pitch in to send me to the rest of the games we're worried about! ;)

• Plus1 1