** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

12 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I don't know how you could watch UCF dismantle Memphis and think he wouldn't win in Lincoln.

The commentators have gushed for 15 minutes about how the UCF team practices.

Only difference could be that the UCF recruiting base is well suited to his offense.  Need some speed to make his James Bond offense go.  You can tell that he emphasis physical play too  e.g. first UCF TD.  I'll see Stumpy's guy Norvell and raise him one Frost.

5 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Looking like Nebraska is going to have to spend a little more each time UCF plays. Scott’s price will just keep going up. We’re not getting him at a bargain

IF Frost is being considered and it looks like we can get him I think another dynamic comes into play.  If UCF keeps winning, the minimum performance for Riley to keep his job will go up.

I would have been a fan of getting Frost to replace Bo.  I know, I know, he wasn't ready.  At this point, with all the talk about maybe Frost is the guy that we should go after ... I'm just curious if MR can put together a good enough season to keep his job and Frost goes to an even better program then Nebraska.  There will be better opportunities then :bigredn: at the end of the season.  We have been lost for so many years ... it just makes me wonder if we miss out on Frost as well.  

Um if we are going to go after Frost we better do it sooner rather then later. He is starting to really turn things around at UCF and is getting nationally recognized. He is easily top 3-5 up and coming young head coaches that will probably get looked at by some of the bigger schools this off season.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Um if we are going to go after Frost we better do it sooner rather then later. He is starting to really turn things around at UCF and is getting nationally recognized. He is easily top 3-5 up and coming young head coaches that will probably get looked at by some of the bigger schools this off season.

Not a lot of big jobs open.

Nebraska

Tennessee

LSU

Ole Miss

Texas AM

I mean...not bad at all for NU

• Plus1 1
  • Huskerzoo changed the title to ** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***
  • Huskerzoo pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Huskerzoo locked this topic