2020–> 2019 Reclass SG Zach Harvey [Cincinnati- Signed LOI]

Player: Zach Harvey

Hometown: Topeka, KS

School: Hayden

AAU

Position: Shooting Guard/Combo Guard

Height: 6'4

Weight: 170

Offers: Kansas, UCLA, Creighton, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, Oregon, Northwestern, Wake Forest

Visits: 10/22/16 (UV)

Twitter: @zachxharvey

247 Composite: #49 OVR, #4 SG :star:star:star:star .9799

Rivals: #47 OVR :star:star:star:star 
247: #46 OVR, #6 SG :star:star:star:star 
Scout: 
ESPN: 

Highlights: 

• Plus1 1
  • 9 months later...

A 6-foot-4 guard that checks all of the boxes, Harvey recapped his summer up until this point. “So far, things have been going well,” he said. “I have been taking my time with the recruiting process but I have just been spending time with the team and traveling around. It has been good so far,” he said. 

Ohio State, Creighton and Oklahoma are the three schools that are making him the biggest priority, Harvey told Rivals.com, where UCLA, Oregon, Nebraska and a slew of others remain in the hunt.

Expect for more scholarship offers to come in for the talented Harvey, especially after his breakthrough performance and on such a high platform that his Wednesday tilt presented. More will enter the mix but it does look as if Ohio State, Oklahoma and Creighton sit as the schools to beat as the month of July heats up.

• Plus1 1

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/summer-jam-whose-gotta-have-em-

Whose gotta have himCreighton

Why? First of all, Harvey has been as good as any player that I have seen at the Summer Jam. He absolutely crushed it as a one on one creator and big playmaking guard for the last two days. Creighton has been there with him since day one and he could do big things there in a pretty wide open offensive style. He could eventually strike fear in the hearts of other BIg East coaches if they could land him. 

The competition: Oklahoma, Ohio State, UCLA and others.

• Plus1 1

He has visited Creighton, Nebraska and Oklahoma. Those three schools and Ohio State are making Harvey a priority.

He keeps in regular contact with Creighton assistant Preston Murphy and head coach Greg McDermott, saying he talks to them on a "daily basis." He's made "four or five" visits to Creighton.

“(Creighton) is a good family feeling, and the school is centered around basketball,” said Harvey, ranked No. 50 in the 247Sports composite. “They have a great tradition.”

He's also been to Nebraska. Harvey spent a Saturday in Lincoln touring the facilities and catching a Husker football game in October 2016.

“I had a good time there," Harvey said. "They have made me a priority, which I really respect. ... The campus is nice, and I liked the facilities. I really respect and talk to Coach (Tim) Miles a lot.”

Harvey hasn’t yet cut his list or set a date to make his commitment.

https://www.omaha.com/sports/plus/creighton-nebraska-both-in-the-mix-for-top--national/article_9cce4188-d168-5e82-a4c4-a4ba93e95913.html

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...