Riley is still our coach

Nebfanatic

1 hour ago, alwayshusking said:

He's already fired 4 of his original 9 ACs. At what point do you think it's Riley that is the big problem?

It also shows that MR is not capable of hiring quality assistants. MR's teams have been known for a lack of discipline and attention to detail his entire career. When he was hired, I was not optimistic to read about MR teams have many penalties and poor clock management.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, MichiganDad3 said:

It also shows that MR is not capable of hiring quality assistants. MR's teams have been known for a lack of discipline and attention to detail his entire career. When he was hired, I was not optimistic to read about MR teams have many penalties and poor clock management.

You are very perceptive to recognize that Riley only won all those games at Oregon State because that powerhouse of a program was carrying him.  Clearly he had no part in that team's success.

5 hours ago, krc1995 said:

Makes me a little sad to read the facebook and message board comments of "the greatest fans in college football" wanting their coach fired.  It means our team didn't win guys.  Quit cutting your nose to spite your face because then you will never be able to smell the roses when they do grow.  

Your view of the fanbase is that of a petulant mob.  A lot of fans know what good football looks like and they are smelling what is put on roses that appear to be dying.  I don't see the problem if fans believe their players deserve better coaching.  Obviously you disagree.

• Plus1 2

Riley is a great coach he just didn't have the support in Oregon or San Diego- when he got the support, look what he did- i.e. Canada

So let's widen & lengthen the field and give him support!!! but short of that I say he'll win at least 9 games this season and with Langs at the helm and hopefully they can talk Lee out of going into the NFL early next year Riley will bring us a big 10 title.

I support Riley 99.9%

12 minutes ago, Whistlepig said:

Riley is a great coach he just didn't have the support in Oregon or San Diego- when he got the support, look what he did- i.e. Canada

So let's widen & lengthen the field and give him support!!! but short of that I say he'll win at least 9 games this season and with Langs at the helm and hopefully they can talk Lee out of going into the NFL early next year Riley will bring us a big 10 title.

I support Riley 99.9%

I've got some beach front property in the desert. I'll sell it to you cheap.

3 minutes ago, billdozer15 said:

I've got some beach front property in the desert. I'll sell it to you cheap.

look this only works if he will continue playing Lee, because this offense isn't built on running the ball, Ozigbo shouldn''t be playing because he isn't a good blocker or receiver, also this all assumes that Lee doesn't opt out to the draft at the end of this year- yes, I grant you it all seems a little far fetched 

:)