Only women listen to Selena Gomez?

C'mon guys. How do you not love this display on the sidelines. Good to see our guys enjoying themselves.

Anyway, this tweet is from some BTN guy. I'm sure there are other captions you could apply to this. Maybe we should have a little caption contest for this moment instead of trying out every line of bitterness in the book. 

• Plus1 3
19 minutes ago, zoogs said:

Only women listen to Selena Gomez?

C'mon guys. How do you not love this display on the sidelines. Good to see our guys enjoying themselves.

Anyway, this tweet is from some BTN guy. I'm sure there are other captions you could apply to this. Maybe we should have a little caption contest for this moment instead of trying out every line of bitterness in the book. 

I may just be getting old and turning into a "fuddy duddy" but that "display" was uncalled for.  They were very much still in danger of losing the game.

Remember the awesome "Let Me Clear My Throat" against Wisconsin.  It was an awesome celebration.  The players were into it, the coaches were into it, and the crowd was into it.  While everyone was patting each other on the back, Wisconsin marched down the field and kicked a game winner.  This is very much a focus issue and a sign of why players want to play for Riley: for possibly the wrong reasons.

edit: after thinking about it, I could be okay with players being excited in this situation and dancing to stadium music.  But, a coach should not be involved.  Especially a coach that is in charge of "preparing their bodies to play".  

3 minutes ago, zoogs said:

OK, I remember this as right after a pretty big play and the players and coaches getting amped up on the sideline. Good energy. Appropriate for the moment. Also hell of a lot of fun to see.

It was after a kickoff coverage tackle immediately after Nebraska just took the lead.  Not a play of note in my mind....

edit: the more I watch it, the more frustrated I get with Phillip.  I'm trying to find video of the "let me clear my throat", but I'm pretty sure he was a central figure in that too.