WISCONSIN GAMETIME

ScottyIce

23 minutes ago, Undone said:

I don't even want to think about this game...not looking forward to seeing the line on it...

This will be one game where I expect it to be close on the scoreboard.  Paul Chryst isn't going to run the score up on his buddy, Riley.  I expect Wisconsin to get up by two scores, and then go really conservative on offense (as long as they are still up by 2 scores). 

4 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Make sure Wisconsin drops a game-clinching interception in the last minute of the game, and the referee ignores our WR running 2 yards out of bounds to avoid the CB and then come back in bounds to catch the game-winning pass.

But don't forget he was forced out (not really) so it was totally legal.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ahhh....the time in Husker fandom where we start tearing apart the accomplishments we have actually accomplished under this staff so that we can make them look as bad as possible and it makes you feel sooooo....much better.

It was a great and fun win.  I was screaming with my kids and family when the last 2 minutes of the game happened.  But there were fortunate plays in the game for NU to win.  I don't think there is any reason to get all bent out of shape about it either way.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

It was a great and fun win.  I was screaming with my kids and family when the last 2 minutes of the game happened.  But there were fortunate plays in the game for NU to win.  I don't think there is any reason to get all bent out of shape about it either way.

I was right there with you screaming my head off and dancing at the end.  I've also sat through many losses Nebraska has had that can be blamed on unfortunately plays in the game or calls by the refs.  

It's interesting that some find the need to have some sort of self validation by tearing apart our accomplishments.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I was right there with you screaming my head off and dancing at the end.  I've also sat through many losses Nebraska has had that can be blamed on unfortunately plays in the game or calls by the refs.  

It's interesting that some find the need to have some sort of self validation by tearing apart our accomplishments.

The point is that we haven't accomplished anything under Riley, certainly not this season.