Huskers -6.5

Warrior10

Me and like 8 of my friends (Okay, dudes that I know that probably hate me) were at the game at Illinois two years ago.  That morning the weather was so odd and the line just kept dropping and dropping...finally it got to the point where it seemed like an easy cover so me and my buddy loaded up...you know the result.  That is when I knew that MR and langs were morons.  It was so windy, cold and rainy that day...yet they kept throwing

• Plus1 1

I wouldn't touch this line at all. Then again, I wouldn't touch any of them, so don't listen to me.

Home dog

Lopsided scheduling

Friday night game

Nebraska has covered the spread once, Oregon of all games

Both teams have highly erratic, and therefore unpredictable, QB play.

Both teams promise to stay with said QBs, though Illinois has at least played their backup.

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, brophog said:

I wouldn't touch this line at all. Then again, I wouldn't touch any of them, so don't listen to me.

Home dog

Lopsided scheduling

Friday night game

Nebraska has covered the spread once, Oregon of all games

Both teams have highly erratic, and therefore unpredictable, QB play.

Both teams promise to stay with said QBs, though Illinois has at least played their backup.

Plenty of question marks all around, still think we cover. But I thought that about ArkSt and NIU as well. Steering clear for now. 

11 hours ago, teachercd said:

Me and like 8 of my friends (Okay, dudes that I know that probably hate me) were at the game at Illinois two years ago.  That morning the weather was so odd and the line just kept dropping and dropping...finally it got to the point where it seemed like an easy cover so me and my buddy loaded up...you know the result.  That is when I knew that MR and langs were morons.  It was so windy, cold and rainy that day...yet they kept throwing

I've always said I wouldn't bet on any Husker games, then I did vs ArkSt and NIU..... and wish I didn't.