A Case for Trev Alberts

ScawFraw

4 hours ago, famoustitles said:

It won't bother me if Trev ends up being our AD.  I think there are better options out there though.  Looking around different message boards and twitter it's amazing to me how many people hate Trev for cutting wrestling at UNO.  You'd think the guy kicked their dog or something.

I've already ranted about this elsewhere, so I'll spare you.  This OTL report summarizes why the vitriol is being spewed at Alberts: 

https://www.facebook.com/ObsessedWrestler/videos/408303775958910/?hc_ref=ART6XxiOL8JwKbLPCX1aaOK9Mxzn0M2vpuTwTepNW16X3DX15q0ucV_xqNx0lBG3I-c&pnref=story

• Plus1 2

Whomever is hired as AD has a  several options:

a) Keep Riley (fire later stating not my hire)

b) Hire Frost  (if it works we are all happy maybe...)

c) Hire Frost if it doesn't work say it's what the fans wanted now let's try it my way.

d) Try it his way (not a good career choice unless you have exhausted  options a-c first)

It all shapes up for the next guy playing his cards right and keeping the spot for several years to come.  

On 9/26/2017 at 8:49 AM, billdozer15 said:

I agree. Just don't be an idiot and the AD should basically be invisible. But when you start firing coaches because players complain or hiring coaches that no one has ever heard of with a .500 career record, that makes you visible....and that is no bueno. 

did somebody do that?