***Official Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Hey all—haven’t been able to watch, just got back from the Volleyball game with my kiddo (and taking her to get grub after).

Hope everything is going well tonight? Score looks okay...but 28-6 suggests some level of problem on the offense? Gonna watch when I get back home. 

1 minute ago, whateveritis1224 said:

It was a terrible penalty.  Did not see how late but it wasn't just finishing the play.

You're right let's just pull out lineman when they are being physically dominant. You have to let your big boys set a tone. I would like more of that earlier in the game. It's a shame we Play with no emotion.

17 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

Im not sure my local HS defense couldn't stop the Illini.  Our defense has improved, granted against zero competition, but is showing signs of improvement.  Lets see what happens against a true D-1 Big 10 opponent!

Agreed. Just complimenting the team in regards to the game tonight. We will all see what happens in the long term. Ride the highs and the lows.

1 minute ago, Nebhawk said:

This is pressure.  I don't know if Riles ever had pressure on him anywhere else........?  We as fans cringe every time Lee passes the ball, how do you think Riley feels each pass!:blink:

I bet you can't prepare anyone for it.  The next guys going to have to be thick