Why we will beat Wiscy

2 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

Too easy, Wiscy because of division ties. I couldn't give a s#!t if we lose to OSU and PSU if we end up at the championship at 8-4. 

Good reasoning- but I say Ohio State just because of their perception of greatness.  We beat Wisconsin it's like beating ouselves.  

On 9/30/2017 at 10:17 PM, knapplc said:

I'll be there. I'll be loud. For four quarters, win or lose.

If that's not enough, maybe it's possible that it's not in my hands that we win or lose. But I'll be wearing my lucky hat just in case.

Only thing that worries me is that for the Rutgers game I wore my red Nebraska shirt and black shorts... For the Illinois game I was celebrating my bday at a bar and wore a button down and jeans... I don't know what to wear Saturday...

18 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

Only thing that worries me is that for the Rutgers game I wore my red Nebraska shirt and black shorts... For the Illinois game I was celebrating my bday at a bar and wore a button down and jeans... I don't know what to wear Saturday...

I hate to suggest it, but what if Nebraska winning football games is unrelated to what you wear during the game?

But just in case, wear a Nebraska shirt with a button down, and wear jeans over your black shorts.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

I hate to suggest it, but what if Nebraska winning football games is unrelated to what you wear during the game?

But just in case, wear a Nebraska shirt with a button down, and wear jeans over your black shorts.

Everyone knows red loon attire is the deciding factor in a close game.... ahead of only constipation.

4 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

I did advance it.  Truth doesn't count?

If you think your reasons are the truth, you've never watched college football before.

Worse teams than Nebraska have beat better teams than Wisconsin.

Also, there are several dozen other threads for you to whine in or make jokes in about how awful we are - you don't have to troll every single topic.

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

If you think your reasons are the truth, you've never watched college football before.

Worse teams than Nebraska have beat better teams than Wisconsin.

Also, there are several dozen other threads for you to whine in or make jokes in about how awful we are - you don't have to troll every single topic.

Thank you.