Why we will beat Wiscy

34 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Opinion does not equal truth.

Is this really a sword worth dying on?

I have given my best honest assessment. And something for readers to chew on.  There is no legitimate reason or combination thereof which would justify a Husker win over Wisconsin.  And clearly nearly every football analyst would agree.

24 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

I have given my best honest assessment. And something for readers to chew on.  There is no legitimate reason or combination thereof which would justify a Husker win over Wisconsin.  And clearly nearly every football analyst would agree.

So Saturday will be the first college football game you've ever watched. What got you interested in the sport?

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, dvdcrr said:

And that's fine, dvd. I respect the opinion. You just made it clear fairly early on what your opinion was and then again tried to make the point.

If some people would rather be a little more positive and look for reasons to win, let's not rain on their parade. Agreed?

:cheers

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

And that's fine, dvd. I respect the opinion. You just made it clear fairly early on what your opinion was and then again tried to make the point.

If some people would rather be a little more positive and look for reasons to win, let's not rain on their parade. Agreed?

:cheers

Agreed and I apologize for upsetting the community.

Just now, BIG ERN said:

Gotcha. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the style we run either, but if we can keep the points down like we have lately I'll be all for it. The next 2 games will be very telling if Diaco has this team dialed in 

I HOPE we win, but honestly I'm not sure if the progress we have seen by the defense is anything more than 2 bad quarters by Oregon and then two inept offenses. The o-line plays two real front sevens in the coming weeks too. It's going to be very telling. 

On 9/30/2017 at 10:17 PM, knapplc said:

I'll be there. I'll be loud. For four quarters, win or lose.

If that's not enough, maybe it's possible that it's not in my hands that we win or lose. But I'll be wearing my lucky hat just in case.

Knapp, yell a big shout for me!  I'll be wt my Ok Cornhusker Club friends and we'll be yelling.    There are times I think the people in Lincoln can hear us from Tulsa.  Should have well over 100 for this game watching from Tulsa.  Anyone in Oklahoma - Mulligans in the Wyndom Hotel - come join us or the OKC location

Regardless of the thoughts about coaching changes, etc - We all want the Huskers to win and esp to end this Wisc curse (don't want it to develop into the texas curse).