Best Recruiting Plan if MR is let go...

On 10/14/2017 at 11:56 PM, timmytbro said:

The only coach I want left over is Parella, Phuck these other dudes. seriously.  These players are coddled, they are treated like they  have been drafted #1 in the NFL and it is our privilege to have them play here.  I am sick of this bull. Look at Lamar Jackson, he is awful, refuses to tackle, refuses to play physical. Yet he starts. The dude should have been redshirted. 

Where was the development of talent the last two years from Riley?

Why would you want patella his do has just been ave at best it is either lack of talent or coachiing, very seldom do they create a pass rush or hurries must be because he is a ne boy

7 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

With the early signing period, AD's will not be able to afford to wait and search.  If the AD is certain they are going to fire a HC, then they better be certain they have someone to take over right away.

I hadn't even thought of the early signing period. How many recruits does this actually affect though?

11 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I hadn't even thought of the early signing period. How many recruits does this actually affect though?

I heard last night, there's roughly 6 or 7 commits that are early enrollees.  That's about half of the committed class as it stands right now.

3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Good to know, but we're talking about the new early signing not early enrolling.

Well those early enrollees will be the ones doing the early signing.  You are looking at maybe half the class who for sure would sign early.