The Iron N is calling for a BLACK0UT against Wisconsin

knapplc

Just now, knapplc said:

Did someone step on your lawn?

When was the last time they tried this?

I remember they did it for the 2013 UCLA game, which I was in attendance for but I don't really remember if it turned out "well" or not

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Did someone step on your lawn?

Not sure. I yelled out my window just in case!

I'm more traditional (aka fuddy duddy, GOML guy) about the b-out and the alternate uniforms. But I'm not going to be at this game, so don't need to convince me - and good luck on the b-out.

21 minutes ago, Redux said:

Traditions have to start sonewhere, will never understand why people get ruffled feathers over trying to start new things.  If we successfully black out most the stadium AND beat a highly rated Wisconsin, that could be the start of something special.

I hear what you're saying, but The Sea of Red is already a tradition.

• Plus1 1

48 minutes ago, Redux said:

Traditions have to start sonewhere, will never understand why people get ruffled feathers over trying to start new things.  If we successfully black out most the stadium AND beat a highly rated Wisconsin, that could be the start of something special.

NO SIT SUNDAY BABY!

1 hour ago, I See Red People said:

shirts need to be given at the gate or it will fail.

I have never understood why they don't do this once in awhile. I know other schools do it.  Not once has Nebraska tried something like this. Closest I remember is a b******* sometime, don't remember when, they put black "terrible towels" on seats.