WR Jameson Williams [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

47 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Williams commit?

• Nebraska
    • Alabama
    • Ohio State
    • Oregon
    • UCLA
    • Oklahoma State

This poll is closed to new votes

18 hours ago, swmohusker said:

Kid can fly.  Runs a 10.6 100m, 21.46 200m, and a 47.23 400m.  Would love to beat out Urb for a STL WR.  He got both of them last year with Babb and Brown.  

The Brown recruitment really stings.  I think tOSU is starting him out as a DB.  I think he could have shown out as WR in the new Nebraska offense.

• Plus1 1
  • 5 weeks later...

On 5/15/2018 at 10:43 AM, Mavric said:

He said Frost contacts him "every day"

Ohio State is his leader.

Looks perfect for Frost's offense.  Shorter quick routes and WR screens where ball is out fast and then he makes everyone miss.  He looks good.  Some of his competition looks poor though.  That or he just leaves everyone in the dust and runs right passed some slow cement feet defenders.  Probably some of both,  

8 hours ago, chamrocck said:

Looks perfect for Frost's offense.  Shorter quick routes and WR screens where ball is out fast and then he makes everyone miss.  He looks good.  Some of his competition looks poor though.  That or he just leaves everyone in the dust and runs right passed some slow cement feet defenders.  Probably some of both,  

If he commits to Nebraska it is him. If he commits somewhere else then the competition was bad.

• Plus1 3
10 hours ago, chamrocck said:

I believe they compete in class 3A in Missouri which doesnt have much high level talent.  Kid is still a stud.  Ezekiel Elliot played at a small school in Missouri and he is alright.  Besides a couple of small 2A schools that are loaded like Trinity Catholic and Lutheran North they lower classes in Missouri dont have much for D1 talent.  

4 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

"I had a previous relationship with the defensive staff like coach uh wilheight and the db's coach" (think he meant coach williams lol ouch)

To be fair, Kenny Wilhite is still on staff and helps recruit the St Louis area, so it might be easier for Jameson to recall his name vs a coach canned last fall.

6 minutes ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

But he should probably remember both Williams’s last names, since it’s his as well!

Maybe, but I have definitely forgot people’s last name, even when we share one. With how many coaches are contacting him and the fact that Coach Williams is no longer at Nebraska, I am not surprised he forgot.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Jameson Williams [Ohio State - Signed LOI]