***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Watching the scores and highlights with the B1G, particularly the West, NU could possibly finish 9-3....(I don't think it will happen) The West looks that weak (or PSU is overrated).

If we go all air Langs, I think we are in a bind.  Our OL can't stop that front 7.  And we all know how mobile Lee is....I'd love to think that Langs will finally dial up sone plays to slow up an aggressive front, but haven't seen that in any game since he's been here.  Then again, we might stick with a healthy dose of Oz, the jet sweep and screens that actually work and punch them in the north for four quarters....As mentioned above, it comes down to the D and ST town this one. 

I'm looking forward to seeing how our D can match up with Wisky's O.  A great test to see if we have improved as it appears or were the previous teams that bad....

Even with my above pessimism, I think we finally beat Wisky this year.  Two years and oh so close.....

GBR.

7 minutes ago, Redux said:

We could shut Penn State out, zero rushing attack.

Barkley held to negative yards thus far.  Who'd thought that.