Thank You Fans

I thought the fans did great also.  The entire game was loud on TV.  

Tired of hearing how we can't get coaches and recruits to come here.  The stadium looked better than most NFL stadiums and was packed and loud.  If you build a winning culture it doesn't matter where you are. 

2 hours ago, chamrocck said:

I thought the fans did great also.  The entire game was loud on TV.  

Tired of hearing how we can't get coaches and recruits to come here.  The stadium looked better than most NFL stadiums and was packed and loud.  If you build a winning culture it doesn't matter where you are. 

Any good college stadium will look better than an NFL stadium. Ive been to NFL games and its mostly drunk and stoned fans who really could care less about the product on the field. College football fans passion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nfl fans passion. Game to game not as big a deal in nfl during regular season.

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

There were many instances in the game that the crowd was ready to go nuts, and then the team crapped the bed. 

Yep. Scored end of 1st half, and first play from scrimmage for Wiscy was 75yd run for TD. 2nd half pick six to tie it and let them drive right down field on next possession for TD.

57 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Not sure where you were sitting. The atmosphere last night was damn impressive 

I was sitting in a spot where I could tell our pouty fan base was quiet as church after every run of 5+ yards. Only got loud when it was 3rd down. Even then, it doesn't even compare to Michigan State 2 years ago. 

My throat and head kill today, because I laid it on the line... something I can't say many fans around me did.