Thank You Fans

2 hours ago, MattyIce said:

I was sitting in a spot where I could tell our pouty fan base was quiet as church after every run of 5+ yards. Only got loud when it was 3rd down. Even then, it doesn't even compare to Michigan State 2 years ago. 

My throat and head kill today, because I laid it on the line... something I can't say many fans around me did.

God bless Matty the all-American fan. 

• Plus1 6

2 hours ago, MattyIce said:

I was sitting in a spot where I could tell our pouty fan base was quiet as church after every run of 5+ yards. Only got loud when it was 3rd down. Even then, it doesn't even compare to Michigan State 2 years ago. 

My throat and head kill today, because I laid it on the line... something I can't say many fans around me did.

Why would the fans cheer Wisconsin running over our defense?  Were people giving you funny looks during the game?

• Plus1 1

My 18 year old son was told to sit down numerous times by some blue hair! Not surprised at all--he replied exactly as he was coached to do "I'm sorry sir, I'm just so in to this game! Stand up and cheer with me! I spent my hard earned money for this ticket just like you!" The blue hair mumbled about how he should teach that punk a lesson. Good luck old man, he's a lean mean weight lifting 6'3" 220 pound 4.0 student. Stay home and watch it on TV!

5 minutes ago, Mary Pats BOB said:

My 18 year old son was told to sit down numerous times by some blue hair! Not surprised at all--he replied exactly as he was coached to do "I'm sorry sir, I'm just so in to this game! Stand up and cheer with me! I spent my hard earned money for this ticket just like you!" The blue hair mumbled about how he should teach that punk a lesson. Good luck old man, he's a lean mean weight lifting 6'3" 220 pound 4.0 student. Stay home and watch it on TV!

What is his 40 time?

• Plus1 2

22 minutes ago, Mary Pats BOB said:

16 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

What is his 40 time?

And can he keep it below 2 Pick-Sixes per game?

23 minutes ago, Mary Pats BOB said:

I love the tradition that the blue hairs started and passed down through the generations but these type of things drive me insane. I've been told a couple of times through the years to sit at games. There has to be some sort of solution for this. 

Also the crowd sounded real loud on TV and my speakers in my vehicle damn near broke when A. Williams had his pick 6. Was driving from one party to the other. Should've just stayed in the car. Game got out of hand once we got there. 

On 10/8/2017 at 10:29 AM, MattyIce said:

We should all strive to be way more like you man

• Plus1 1