We may have our new AD...

• speedtoburn changed the title to We may have our new AD...

6 minutes ago, lo country said:

Good success while AD at TCU.  Be interesting to see what happens. If Riley is fired, would Patterson follow him here?  Might that even be the plan.

To the original question, I have heard nothing.

Interesting times to be a Husker fan.

I'm not sure how far back you go in the Pedia days, but for what it's worth, the individual who told me this is the same individual who told me about the imminent firing on Callahan. If you recall, I posted that to the board about 4 days before TO made the announcement. I had actually known for a couple of days prior to that but went back and forth about whether or not to post anything on it before ultimately deciding to do so.

In this instance, I feel like we could all use some good news.

1 hour ago, speedtoburn said:

I'm not sure how far back you go in the Pedia days, but for what it's worth, the individual who told me this is the same individual who told me about the imminent firing on Callahan. If you recall, I posted that to the board about 4 days before TO made the announcement. I had actually known for a couple of days prior to that but went back and forth about whether or not to post anything on it before ultimately deciding to do so.

In this instance, I feel like we could all use some good news.

I'm pretty sure everyone else knew Callahan was going to be fired well before that!

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, bugeater17 said:

No kidding!

Speed- is the one place you've heard from one guy or have you /any others heard this elsewhere?

I have only heard it from the individual I referenced in my previous post, someone who works in the University of Nebraska system.

I am curious to know if there has been any similar talk/suggestions about Del Conte in the last 24-48 hours, that's why I posted the topic.