RUMOR: Riley back to Oregon State?

10 minutes ago, Landlord said:

That's not a rumor. That's just a thing that you asked on a messageboard because he used to coach there.

Actually, it's a rumor that this is just a thing that he asked on a message board because he used to coach there. 

• Plus1 1

What a blessing in disguise this could be. Riley goes back to OSU, he makes 1.5 millions, cuts Nebraska's payments in half to him for his buyout... 

On a sour note, Anderson's failure could be partly due to Riley's losing culture that was cultivated for many years at OSU, hopefully Nebraska can rid itself of his loser mentality when he packs up his prius. 

1 minute ago, timmytbro said:

What a blessing in disguise this could be. Riley goes back to OSU, he makes 1.5 millions, cuts Nebraska's payments in half to him for his buyout... 

On a sour note, Anderson's failure could be partly due to Riley's losing culture that was cultivated for many years at OSU, hopefully Nebraska can rid itself of his loser mentality when he packs up his prius. 

I don't think it will be all that bad, I think for the most part the players like and respect Riley.  

16 minutes ago, timmytbro said:

Don't think I would call it a loser mentality. Mediocre teams/winning percentage?? Yes, but to call it a loser mentality is a bit harsh if you ask me. 

• Plus1 1