Remeber

15 minutes ago, Vitalis Jackson said:

Nice meltdown.

LOL sorry I misspelled remember. Late night studying rule against hearsay in FRE 801 for evidence class...

But anyhow, thinking we should keep Riley after this debacle is pretty much being a Cuck who continues to sit back and enjoy the show. Sir I am not saying you are a cuck.

1 hour ago, Vitalis Jackson said:

The very first word is misspelled. That's a bad sign. Also, it's another savior-seeking entreaty. I'd be great if someone on this brilliant board had some ideas outside of getting mad and firing people.

Getting rid of Riley and this incompetent staff would at least give fans some hope. Hope things will change, that we'll be relevant once again. Because right now there is absolutely ZERO evidence that this staff will lead Nebraska to any kind of championship s or success in general.

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Part of me wants Frost to go to like Tennessee or Florida, if those jobs open, just to see the meltdown from husk fans.

Are you a Husker fan? If so, why would you want to see this? Do you like seeing Nebraska lose and continuing to be irrelevant?

• Plus1 3
8 hours ago, Jeremy said:

Are you a Husker fan? If so, why would you want to see this? Do you like seeing Nebraska lose and continuing to be irrelevant?

Who’s to say Frost would even make us relevant?  Do you know he’s going to come here and win?  I am a husker fan and I still support Riley and the staff until the end.  Maybe the “greatest fans” need a little bit of a reality check.

• Plus1 3

9 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Riley could go winless the rest of the season and he would still have lots of supporters because he is a nice person. Just being a nice person is not employable achievement. results is what keeps you employed. 

Riley still has supporters because he is still the head coach of Nebraska.  If and when he stops being the head coach of Nebraska that support will stop being there and will be shifted to whoever the next person up is.  Him being a nice person just makes it easier to support the guy.

• Plus1 1
47 minutes ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Who’s to say Frost would even make us relevant?  Do you know he’s going to come here and win?  I am a husker fan and I still support Riley and the staff until the end.  Maybe the “greatest fans” need a little bit of a reality check.

I want Riley to win every game he coaches. Look we all wanted Riley to succeed he hasn't. Frost might not be the answer either. The reality check is, Riley doesn't seem to able to get it done. . If it's time for a change, lets get someone who knows what the program is, and means to the state. 

GBR!!!

• Plus1 1

It doesn't matter who we hire.  The fans are the problem.  The self-proclaimed greatest fans, are also self-proclaimed experts who only have rudimentary knowledge about football.  Running the veer on your 8 man team 4 decades ago, or building a dynasty through an EA sports simulation doesn't make you an expert on the game.  If its Frost, half the fan base will complain and we won't get any were.  If it's not Frost, half the fan base will implode and we won't get any were.  

1 minute ago, Husker NoNo said:

It doesn't matter who we hire.  The fans are the problem.  The self-proclaimed greatest fans, are also self-proclaimed experts who only have rudimentary knowledge about football.  Running the veer on your 8 man team 4 decades ago, or building a dynasty through an EA sports simulation doesn't make you an expert on the game.  If its Frost, half the fan base will complain and we won't get any were.  If it's not Frost, half the fan base will implode and we won't get any were.  

Why do you say this? If Golden Boy comes home, I'd say at least 90% of the fans will recognize that we have someone here that at least knows what it's like to bring championships to Lincoln. Most of us recognize that Frost at Nebraska is a match made in football heaven. (Personally, I like Frost, but he's not the ONLY guy I want. There are several others that could turn this thing around.)

I remeber...

I remeber the time Davison made an incredible catch to save a championship season.

I remeber when 99% of ESPN nation predicted Chad Henne and the Wolverines to hand Zac Taylor a stinging defeat at the Alamo.

I remeber the insane comeback against Ohio St. as the Big Red welomed the Big 10 into Memorial stadium.

I remeber the improbable 4th quarter drive, and how a Husker nose tackle named Glover rose up at a hostile field in Norman Oklahoma  to seal the defeat of the best rushing attack in college football.

I remeber a team that would refuse to lose.

Oh yes... I remeber!

• Plus1 2